Suffering from pain in your feet, or know someone who is? Qigong can help. This practice can help with feet pain and with pain emanating from every other part of your body. Most Qigong practices can alleviate the symptoms of foot pain, and you don’t really need to target specific techniques if you focus on whole body health and wellbeing.
With the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, that’s incredibly easy to do. This Qigong school will teach you meditations, techniques and exercises that can heal you from head to toe, making sure that foot pain goes away and that it never comes back.
Healing Courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre
All of the courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre focus on healing in one way or another, using a combination of exercises, visualisations and meditations to cure you of any aches, pains and illnesses that you might have. However, there are also some specific healing courses, ones that combine ancient Chinese massage techniques with Qigong — such as the level 1 Qi-ssage Healing course — and ones that focus on unblocking energy points — such as the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual. These can be used to heal yourself and to heal others, and there are a number of techniques that can cure you of foot pain and any other pains in your extremities.
There is also a Cancer Healing Meditation course, which targets a disease that is predicted will affect 1 in 2 of us in our lifetimes.
There are a number of ways you can connect with the Spring Forest Qigong Centre and with masters such as Master Lin and Master Healer Gadu, and this applies wherever you are in the world, even all the way down here in Australia.
- Group Healing: You don’t need to visit the Spring Forest Qigong Centre to benefit from the healing powers of their masters. If you give them a call, you can book yourself in for one of their Group Therapy sessions. These last for around 10 minutes, and participants are required to have a glass of still water (or “Yin Yang Water”, the recipe for which you can find in the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual) on standby. At the end of the call, you are required to drink this water and then rest for 30 minutes, after which your mind, your body (feet included) will feel much better.
- The Healing Connection: This is a live teleseminar, and one of the most popular at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. It is guided by Master Lin and scheduled for Tuesday evenings, Central Time. Master Lin will teach you some healing techniques and will also field any questions that you might have.
The Spring Forest Qigong Centre also schedules a number of other live calls and seminars throughout the year. These tend to be limited, available for just a few days. In the past they have includes teleseminars much as High Healing Power of Heart Wisdom and Finding Your Soul Purpose, held at the beginning and the end of 2016 respectively. To stay up to date with these events and others, click onto the Spring Forest Qigong Centre website and the “Calendar”.
The simple act of taking some weight off your feet and sitting for a prolonged time, may work wonders and will help your body to heal. This is especially true if you are resting before or after performing some of the techniques mentioned above.
Meditation is an essential part of your practice, because not only will it allow your mind and you body to rest, but it will also help to open your meridians, and to keep the energy flowing through your body. The meditations listed below are all available at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre and were created with all students in mind, which means that skill level is irrelevant and everyone can benefit from them. These guides are available on CD, and you can also play them directly through the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, via their Digital Library. They are all guided by Master Lin and range from around 30 minutes long, to around 2 hours long.
- Small Universe: A meditation aimed at opening your two main channels and keeping these channels open in order to keep you free of illness and disease.
- Temple of Heaven: A meditative journey to a special place known as the Temple of Heaven.
- Healing Our World: A powerful visualisation meditation that shows you how compassion and love can heal.