The most common ailment regarding the kidneys, are kidney stones. It is said that people with kidney stones experience some of the worst pain known to man, especially when they are trying to pass them. They are fairly harmless, but anything that causes that much pain is far from desirable. If you want to do everything that you can to avoid this pain, then Qigong can help. This practice promotes healthy living and healthy eating. It helps to regulate your body’s energies, and not only can this stop you from developing kidney stones and other kidney problems, but they can also cure those problems when they occur.
Understanding Qigong and what it can do for you is just a case of finding the right school and the right courses, which is where the Spring Forest Qigong Centre comes in.
The Spring Forest Qigong Centre
One of the most respected healing centres in the world, you don’t actually need to visit the Spring Forest Qigong Centre in order toe experience its benefits. If you do, you can take part in a wealth of seminars, courses, workshops and healing circles, all of which are attended by a number of students and led by one of several SFQ masters. But, the Spring Forest Qigong Centre is based in Minnesota, which is a long trek from Australia, so it’s not always possible to drop by.
Luckily, there are other ways that you can benefit directly. Because not only are all of the courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre also available online as home-learning courses, but there are also ways that you can connect via the phone and remotely. You will need to contact the Spring Forest Qigong Centre directly before you do this, preferably by phone on 952-593-5555. This will also give you a chance to tell them of any specific problems that you have, including problems with your kidneys. After you do, they will be able to direct you to a session that will work for you, and will also prepare the master to help you with your specific problem during that session.
All of the following are available, connecting you with either Master Lin, Master Jaci Gran or Master Healer Gadu:
- Telephone Sessions: There are a few ways that you can connect with the Spring Forest Qigong Centre over the phone. It all depends on what you want to achieve and how much time you have. You can book yourself a spot on a live teleseminar (such as the Healing Connection) where you will join other students in learning from Master Lin, or you can book a one-on-one coaching session, where you will experience some more personal healing. There are also group healing phone calls, which last for just ten minutes, and pet healing sessions, where you can get some help for your pet.
- Meditation Healing: These sessions allow you to tap into Master Lin’s experience and his vast healing potential. Meditation Healing is designed for those who can’t make it to the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, but still want to experience the healing benefits offered by Master Lin. This healing is done remotely, and it does not require you to be there in person or over the phone. These sessions begin by you explaining what your issues are, or what issues your loved ones are experiencing, after which Master Lin and other SFQ masters will schedule time to meditate for you and to heal you from a distance.
Basic SFQ Healing Courses
Although it is inexpensive and consists of a single book, the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual is one of the most comprehensive courses you will find at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. This course is open to students of all levels, but we find that it is best taken when you’re just starting, preferably after you have worked your way through basic courses such as Qigong for Health.
As well as techniques that can help with your kidneys, ridding you of kidney stones, kidney pains and more, you can find also all of the following on the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual:
- Techniques for curing pain
- Techniques for curing fever, cold and flu
- Techniques for curing digestive distress
- Techniques for helping with mental disorders
- Techniques to help you sleep and de-stress
- Massages for pregnant women
- Massages to use on newborn babies and children
The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual also contains a recipe for Yin Yang Water. This is very simple and easy to make, requiring a combination of hot and cold water, creating a perfectly balanced drink that has been used in Chinese medicine for thousands of years, and one that can help to cleanse your body.