For any aspiring Qigong masters, the story of Master Jaci Gran from the Spring Forest Qigong Centre is an inspirational one. She began studying Qigong in 1999, and like many students before her, she turned to the Spring Forest Qigong Centre to advance her studies. After working tirelessly over the years and becoming one of the most decorated students the SFQ had seen, she was assigned the role of SFQ Master in 2015.
Master Jaci Gran now plays a crucial role at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, and all because she devoted her time to study this craft the SFQ way. And she’s not the only one, because most of the masters who work at this acclaimed centre have also studied there. They began at the bottom and they worked their way to the top, and when they made it, their hard work was rewarded.
So, if you want to become a Qigong master or instructor, then there’s nothing stopping you. With the Spring Forest Qigong Centre you can study the same courses that current masters once studied, and you can follow in the footsteps of the very best of this generation.
Advanced Courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre
Before you make it as an instructor or a master, you need to make it as an advanced student. Of course, before you become an advanced student, you need to work through the beginner and intermediate courses, including all of the following:
- SFQ Fundamentals
- Qi-ssage Healing
- Qigong for Healing
- Qigong for Advanced Healing
These can be completed fairly quickly though, and as long as you are open to learning, then they shouldn’t be too taxing. It might be a different story with the advanced courses though. These are longer and more demanding, because they aim to ensure that by the time you finish, you know all there is to know about Qigong and you are ready to pass your wisdom onto many more students.
All of the following courses (available at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre) are essential to your studies if you want to make it as an instructor:
- Working with the Masters: This is a recorded teleseminar. It is led by two SFQ masters, and although it is not tied to any levels, it is aimed at those who want to become masters themselves and are looking to learn from those with experience. There are also some basic Qigong techniques and healing techniques here, which also makes this a useful download for beginner and intermediate students.
- Rainbow Meditation: This is a meditation guide that you can download separately on the Spring Forest Qigong Centre website. It is available as a CD or MP3, and it is also discussed in many SFQ retreats. The Rainbow Meditation is all about developing your third eye, and is one of the few meditations that focuses on this entirely.
- Advanced Retreat: Typically, the advanced levels are when many students will try to join a retreat at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. However, that might not be possible for students located all the way down here in Australia. Luckily there are other options, including recorded retreats. These were actual retreats that were filmed and then made available for sale on the Spring Forest Qigong Centre website. These include the Wisdom Embodiment Package, which consists of several healing videos and also contains the Rainbow Meditation, and the Deep, Deep in Stillness Meditation, which is an audio meditation guide. Both of these were level 4 retreats.
Awakening the Master Within
This is the final step, or rather the final steps, as there are over two dozen of them. The first part of this course is the 24-Step Awakening the Master Within course, which can be purchased in blocks and taken steadily, or purchased in one go and taken continuously. This is not something you can sail through quickly, but you will learn a lot as you progress. And once you make it all of the way to the end, there is also an Awakening the Master Within teleseminar, where you will be able to connect with Master Lin in order to progress through the final stages and to become a Qigong master.
Altogether, the Awakening the Master Within aims to teach you all of the following:
- Find your purpose in life
- Connect to the universe and the divine
- Improve your confidence
- Achieve a higher power
- Improve and heighten your senses
- Unlock your sixth sense
- Utilise your third eye
- Understand your inner and outer self