Suffering from shoulder pain that is a result of poor posture, injury or even illness? Don’t worry, as Qigong, and the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, can help. This centre is owned by Master Lin, an accredited healer whose techniques have been authenticated by everyone from Qigong students and experts, to researchers at the University of Minnesota.
These techniques are like nothing you will have experienced before. Unlike modern medicine, they do not involve the application of potentially dangerous or addictive drugs, and involve some simple healing techniques. These techniques can work on your shoulder and on everything else, and they can even be used to heal others.
Basic Qigong Courses
Many of the beginner and intermediate courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre will equip you with the skills that you need to be an effective Qigong healer. They do this by focusing on meditations and exercises, both of which can help you to regulate the yin and yang energies in your body.
These include the SFQ Fundamentals course, which comes with the following components:
- Manual: This is a companion to the course. It’s best to read this as soon as you receive the course, before reading through it again as you progress. The SFQ Fundamentals manual contains information that you need to complete the course, and it also covers some basic Qigong info.
- CD: This contains some meditations, which are narrated by Master Lin, who helps you through every step of the way, guiding your posture, your breathing and your visualisations. The main meditation here is the Small Universe meditation, which focuses on opening your two main channels and keeping these open indefinitely, as this can ensure optimal health.
- DVD: This element of the course is also guided by Master Lin, who performs a number of basic exercises for you to follow. These include exercises such as Breathing of the Universe and Moving of Yin and Yang. As is the case with all Qigong exercises, these are very easy to perform and yet hugely beneficial, restoring some balance to your body and improving your mental and physical wellbeing.
Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual
The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual is a single manual that covers a range of self-healing techniques. In fact, there are 76 techniques in total, and these cover ever inch of your body, from your head to your toes. These are all massage techniques, and they work by focusing on energy points, removing blockages and cuing a number of ailments as a result.
As well as curing your shoulder pain, the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual also has a number of techniques that can help you with all of the following:
- Spine problems; lower back pain; hip pain; upper back pain
- Headaches; migraines; sinus pains
- Symptoms of colds and flus
- High fever
- Depression; anxiety; chemical dependency
- Insomnia; stress
The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual is available for students at all levels and you can take this course at any time. As well as self-healing techniques that work for everybody, there are also techniques that are aimed at pregnant women and new parents, helping them to stay healthy at this difficult time and to make sure their baby is just as healthy, both before the birth and after it.
The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual also includes a recipe for Yin Yang Water. This is actually very important if you want to take part in any of the group therapy phone calls that the Spring Forest Qigong Centre offer. Because while all students are asked to have a glass of still water on standby during these calls (so that they can drink it afterwards and complete the healing process) it work much better if that water is Yin Yang Water.
Group Therapy Sessions
So, just how do you signup for these group therapy sessions? Well, if you visit the Spring Forest Qigong Centre website you will find a telephone number that will connect you to the SFQ masters, who will then guide you through the process, telling you what you need to do and when the next group therapy session is. If you can’t make it to the Spring Forest Qigong Centre in person, but you still want to benefit from the healing hands of Master Lin (who founded the centre) and Master Healer Gadu (who was chosen by Master Lin and has worked at the SFQ since 2008) then this is the next best thing. If you tell them about any specific pains you have, then they can work to fix them.