The Spring Forest Qigong Center is one of the biggest and our personal favorite Qigong school. It practices a unique form of Qigong that combines ancient Chinese massage, medicine and Tai Chi to create something that is beneficial for everyone and accessible to everyone.
All of the courses offered by the Spring Forest Qigong Centre are available as home study courses, taken when you want and at the speed you want. In this article we’ll take a look at the better ones:
There are 5 levels at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. You should start at level 1 and work your way to level 5, completing many main courses and extra courses as you progress. Some of the courses that are essential for each level include:
- Qigong for Health: This course should be the first one that you take, as it will introduce you to the basic elements of Spring Forest Qigong, while helping you to heal yourself of a number of ailments. During this course you will learn techniques and active exercises such as Sword Fingers and Breathing of the Universe, and there is also a very useful meditation guide included.
- Qigong for Healing: This is a level 2 course that helps you to learn methods that can heal others. In many ways it is similar to Qigong for Health, but with a focus on others and not yourself. The Energy Breathing guide is included as a part of this course. This is a very important technique, one that all Qigong students should learn. If you complete this, you should consider moving onto the Enhanced Energy Breathing guide, which helps you even more.
- Qigong for Advanced Healing: In this level 3 course you will learn some advanced healing techniques and you will also discover some techniques that will become useful to you as you progress as a healer. This course comes with a couple of meditation guides, designed to complement each other, and there are also many other techniques.
- Awakening the Master Within: This is, without a doubt, the biggest course at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, and not without reason. This behemoth is an advanced, level 5 course that aims to teach you some expert methods that will prepare you for your final steps. You will learn how to fully develop, open and use your third eye, how to unlock your sixth sense and a great deal more. If you want to become a healer yourself or if you just want to know all there is to know about Qigong, then this course will form an essential part of your curriculum.
A lot of the meditation guides that you will find at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre are available on the main courses, often as the audio element. These include Small Universe, which is part of Qigong for Health, and Moon Meditation, which is part of Qigong for Advanced Healing. There are many others though, most of which you can only find as standalone guides, taken when you want:
- Butterfly Healing Meditation
- Cancer Healing Meditation
- Temple of Heaven
- Six Word Chant
- Heart Sutra Chant
- Inner Beauty (meditation music)
- Back into the Universe (meditation music)
There are many other elements of Spring Forest Qigong Centre, offering you additional ways to heal and learn. These include:
- Phone Healing: One of the best ways to get in touch with the experts at the SFQ and to take advantage of their services is to book a phone healing session. These can be group healing sessions that last for around ten minutes, or one-on-one healing sessions that can last anywhere from 30 minutes to an hour.
- Remote Healing: If you want all of the healing but have none of the time, then book yourself in for some remote healing instead. This option offers the same powerful healing from the likes of Master Lin, but you don’t need to be on the other end of the phone to experience it. They will meditate for you during the day and will focus on the issue that you have. Just phone up in advance to schedule it.
- SFQ Retreats: You don’t have to visit the Spring Forest Qigong Centre to experience hands-on healing from Master Lin and other experts. That’s because the SFQ hold retreats and seminars around the world, taking their courses, their healers and their expertise on the road with them. They don’t come down to Australia much and rarely venture outside of North America, but that may change and it’s worth keeping an eye on their schedule to be ready if and when it does.