There are many students of Spring Forest Qigong here in Australia, even though the SFQ Healing Centre is thousands of miles away in the United States. That is testament to the reach and the power of this centre and of the work that Master Lin has done to make it the biggest and the best. And the accessibility of the Spring Forest Qigong Centre extends beyond its home study courses, because they also offer distance healing sessions for those seeking direct help, and those who want the mind, the hands and the techniques of experts like Master Lin working for them.
To book yourself a phone healing session, just give the SFQ a call and book yourself in for an appointment. There are many options available, and which one you choose will depend on your budget, your needs and you experience:
- Group Healing: A quick but effective session, these often last for just ten minutes and are typically led by Master Healer Gadu. You will be asked to have a glass of water on standby, before drinking this water and meditating when the session has finished.
- One-on-One Healing: For something longer and more personal, book yourself a one-on-one session. You can have this with the master healer of your choice and these sessions can fix any and all diseases, pains, mental health problems and more. They typically last for between 30 minutes to an hour, but if you would like a more extensive session, you can request it. If you would prefer to heal yourself, then you can also simply book an extended, one-on-one coaching session, using this to learn directly from the masters and then to use what you learned in order to help yourself.
- Teleseminars: A teleseminar is a unique and fascinating opportunity. These are scheduled and booked in advance, often taking place on a regular basis. They are basically live calls that are led by an expert, with a number of students participating. As an example, The Healing Connection is one of the most popular teleseminars, one that is scheduled to go live once a week, with all calls led by Master Lin. Teleseminars are all recorded so you can play them back to catch anything you might have missed.
If you don’t have the time to book a phone healing session and to stay on the phone while it is performed, or if you are looking for something a little different, then there is also an option for “Remote Healing”. This is scheduled in the same way as the group healing and one-on-one healing sessions mentioned above. The way the sessions are performed are a little different though. In fact, they are very different, because you don’t even need to be on the line when it is taking place.
When you have booked one of these sessions, giving details of yourself and the issue that you have, the experts at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre will take some time to meditate on your behalf, healing you of whatever problems that you may have. If you wish, you can pay all of the SFQ healers to focus their energies on you, including Master Lin himself. It all depends on what you want to get out of this session, on how severe your issue is and on how quickly you want to heal.
The unique distant healing opportunities don’t end with remote healing, as you can also book a healing session for your pet. These days may of us have pets that we consider to be part of the family, pets that we love like children. When these are ill it can be a devastating and worrying time, but with the SFQ Pet Healing sessions, which are arranged by phone in the same way as the options outlined above, you can get the peace of mind you need. They will heal your cat, dog or other pet of any issue that it has.
If you would like to try your hand at distant healing, you can. This is something that is covered in several Spring Forest Qigong courses, with some covering it more extensively than others. The following two courses are the best suited for this:
- Qigong for Healing (level 2)
- Qigong for Advanced Healing (level 3)
But it is something that is also touched upon in a number of other courses, from Qi-ssage Healing to Awakening the Master Within, which are level 1 and level 5 courses respectively.