Your heart is the most essential organ in your body, so you need to look after it. Fortunately, Qigong can help. If you have had heart problems, you may be limited to how much you can move and how much effort you can exert, but Qigong focuses on simple meditations and movements, none of which will be too taxing on the heart. Most of Qigong can help with your heart, as the foundation of this practice is about slowing the heart-rate, getting the circulation going and keep your body’s energies balance, all of which can improve your heart health.
In this article we’ll also focus on more direct healing techniques, ones that will heal your heart and other parts of your body. All of these are offered by the Spring Forest Qigong Centre.
Heal with the SFQ
Healing is a central focus of many of the courses available at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. Self-healing techniques, for example, are the backbone of the basic level 1 course, SFQ Fundamentals, while techniques that can be used on others makeup the bulk of the level 2 Qigong for Healing course. However, there are also some smaller courses and meditations, ones that can be purchased separately to the main courses, and ones that are entirely focused on healing.
- Small Universe: Set to a backdrop of mystic, eastern music, this is a slow, deep and relaxing meditation that is led by Master Lin. The goal of this meditation is to teach you how to open your two main channels, because if you can open them and keep them open, you will be symptom free.
- Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual: As its name suggests, this is a manual that concentrates on a number of techniques aimed at healing from head to toe. The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual contains a total of 76 techniques, and amongst these you will find techniques that can cure digestive problems, pains, fevers and mental health issues, as well as techniques that can help pregnant woman to prepare for the birth. The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual also includes a few other extras, making this one of the most cost-effective and comprehensive ways to experience the healing of Master Lin and the Spring Forest Qigong Centre.
- Cancer Healing Meditation: This meditation targets the thing that many of us fear, and the thing that has effected many of us already. We all know someone who has suffered from cancer, and many of us know someone who has died from his terrible disease. All of which makes this Spring Forest Qigong Centre meditation even more essential, as Master Lin teaches you visualisation techniques that can help you to combat this disease and its many symptoms.
Experience the Spring Forest Qigong Centre
Although most of the courses offered by the Spring Forest Qigong Centre are available online, you have a little more at your disposal when you actually visit the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. This is recommended for all advanced students and is a great way to complete your studies, as there are countless retreats and seminars aimed at advanced students.
Still, if you’re unable to make it, there are ways that you can simulate the Spring Forest Qigong Centre experience at home. These include:
- One-on-One Coaching: A One-on-One Session is a telephone conversation with one of the SFQ healers, and one that lasts for between 30 minutes and 60 minutes. These are great ways to learn directly from Master Lin, Master Healer Gadu or Master Jaci Gran, all of whom are available for telephone sessions at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. These calls are arranged in advance, and you will need to get in touch with the Spring Forest Qigong Centre to set one up. To do so, you will need to dial 952-593-555 after the country dialling code.
- Group Healing: Also arranged by phone (after dialling the number quoted above) these sessions last for just ten minutes or so. They are led by a healer and attended by a number of students. All students are asked to have a glass of still water or Yin Yang Water on standby, and after the phone call they will be asked to drink this and then relax or meditate for certain length of time.
- Wisdom Embodiment Package: This is a recording of a level 4 retreat, which took place at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre in August 2015. It consists of Master Lin leading a group of students over the course of a few days, informing them about the healing potential of advanced Qigong. This course includes several videos, all of which will advance your studies and prepare you for the final level, while also helping you to use Qigong to cure a range of serious ailments, including cancer and addiction.