Qigong may have been around for more than 5,000 years, but outside of Asia, this is a fairly new concept, and one that is growing rapidly. People are turning to this practice in order to alleviate the stresses of modern life, to naturally cure the aches and pains that modern medicine can only cure with addictive and potentially damaging drugs.
So, if you want to join a medical revolution, to become an expert and an instructor so that you can teach others to follow in your footsteps, then now is the perfect time and the only question you need ask yourself is, “Where do I start?”
The Spring Forest Qigong Centre
Based in Minnesota, the Spring Forest Qigong Centre is a Qigong retreat that has been providing a service to students around the world for a number of years. The SFQ was founded by Master Chunyi Lin, one of the leading experts on Qigong, and there are few better places to improve your understanding of this ancient art-form.
Most courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre are broken down into 5 different levels, and if you’re new to this practice then you should begin at level 1. Once you make it through the first few levels and work your way into level 4 and level 5, then you can start thinking about completing the final tests and becoming a Qigong expert.
Awakening the Master Within — 24 Steps
This is an extensive program, and one that will require a lot of commitment on your part. But if you really want to advance your understanding of Qigong and to do all you need to become a Qigong master, then you need to complete this course.
There are 24 steps in total, all of which were carefully designed in order to gradually help you realise what is holding you back, before helping you to overcome those barriers and unlock your true potential. This is a course that you can keep going back to as well, because in the words of Master Lin, “Each time you review each step you will find a deeper meaning and understanding. Each time you review and renew your practice of these Wisdom Lessons you will experience an even greater and more beautiful connection with the divine.”
There are many 2-part processes in this program, but the main steps include:
- Finding Your Life’s Purpose
- Understanding the Connection Between You and the Divine
- Confidence Training
- The Power of Sound
- Pure Love and Truth
- Surrendering — Leave Time, Emptying Self
- Peace: Your Divine Power
- Finding Your Master
- Compassion — Selfless Service
- Feeling vs Emotion
- Soul and Spirit
- Overview of the Six Senses
- Seeing: Vision and Observation
- Hearing: Outer and Inner
- Tasting: Outer and Inner
- Feeling: Outer and Inner
- Sixth Sense: Your Heart’s Intelligence
Awakening the Master Within — Teleseminar
There is also an Awakening the Master Within teleseminar available on the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, which provides you with the final 8 sessions that you need to progress towards being a Qigong master. This is a live call, but you can also download it as a prerecorded MP3. The call itself is split between the telephone and online, consisting of a 30 minute presentation to introduce you and prepare you; a 90 minute special focus meditation; and 2 further Higher Healing and Enlightenment sessions per month.
The dates for the live call on this teleseminar are always changing and it’s not always available, so as soon as the opportunity for a place arrives, you should take it as quickly as you can. If not, you can still download the prerecorded sessions.
Other Advanced Courses at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre
In addition to the courses mentioned above, there are several other courses that you can take as part of your tuition at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre. These are all tied to either level 4 or level 5, after which you can think about completing your studies and becoming a Qigong master.
- Rainbow Meditation: This meditative guide can help you to unblock channels, renew your energy and develop your third eye, which is essential to advanced Qigong. There is a lot of information to absorb in this guide and it runs for a little over 60 minutes.
- Working with the Masters: This is a 2-hour long teleseminar that comes with a 27-page manual. This course was compiled by Master Lin and Master Lesley Vincent, with the goal of introducing you to advanced Qigong. If you want to become a Qigong master yourself, then this is an essential addition to your learning. It is no longer available as a live teleseminar, but you can download it as an MP3 and listen to it at your leisure.