The menopause is something that all women will go through at one point, and something that causes a massive hormone imbalance that can trigger a number of physical, mental and emotional problems. Modern medicine tackles these issues with a number of potentially dangerous medications, and ones that often make the situation worse.
Qigong, however, can tackle these issues without causing any others, without triggering any side effects or addictions. In this articles we will focus on techniques taught by the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, available to online students around the world.
Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual
There are many techniques that focus on the menopause in the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual, including all of the following:
- Technique 52
- Technique 56
- Technique 60
- Technique 61
The Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual contains a total of 76 techniques, and as well as the menopause, it also concentrates on a number of aches, pains and other problems. It does this by targeting acupressure points in your body, aiming to remove blockages from these points, and to alleviate a range of problems as a result. You can download the Head to Toe Body’s Repair Manual at anytime, as it is not connected to any specific level.
This is a very comprehensive course, but there is also another, even more comprehensive healing course known as Qi-ssage Healing. This is a level 1 course that includes with a manual, a CD and DVD. This can also help with menopause and the many symptoms associated with it, and you can also use these technique on others, fixing a huge array of issues and diseases.
Diet plays a big role in your health. You probably know that already. But what you might not know is how you can use Qigong, and ancient Chinese beliefs, in order to improve your overall health. According to these beliefs, all foods are grouped into five different levels, as explained in the example below:
- Yin — Cold: including bamboo shoots, lotus roots, soya sauce, seaweed.
- Yin — Cool: this includes barley, pineapple, egg white, coconut.
- Balanced — Neutral: everything from round-grain rice, to olives, grapes and sweet potato.
- Yang — Warm: dates, spearmint, mutton, chicken and fresh ginger, among others.
- Yang — Hot: cinnamon, dried ginger, chill and other spices are included in this group.
Of course, we all respond differently to different foods, which is why it is important to study how your body works and what it needs. You will learn more about this as you progress through the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, but you can also direct your attention to courses like the level 4 Wisdom Embodiment Package and the level 3 Qigong for Advanced Healing.
You can also use the Nature’s Qi supplement, which was endorsed by Master Lin and can be found on the Spring Forest Qigong Centre website. This supplement comes in the form of a powder that you can add to a drink of juice or water and take once a day. It will give your body a boost of vitamins, mineral, enzymes, probiotics and more, and everything that it includes is balanced between yin and yang.
There are many Qigong meditations that can also help you in this instance. Meditation, by its very nature, can centre you and focus you, but by opening energy lines, removing blockages and more, it can also target a number of symptoms and even the root illness itself.
Some meditations to focus on include:
- Small Universe: This is basic meditation that you can find on the main level 1 course at the Spring Forest Qigong Centre, which is known as Qigong for Health and is also referred to as SFQ Fundamentals. This meditation will open your two main channels, keeping you healthy and stable, and as long as you keep practicing this meditation, working it into your daily routine, then these channels should remain open.
- Sun Meditation: Often taken alongside the Moon Meditation, this is a level 3 guide and it is included on the level 3 Qigong for Advanced Healing course. This will help you to tap into your abundant energy, to feel better, to sleep better and to have more energy. It will also help you to open your third eye.
- Rainbow Meditation: This level 4 meditation teaches you more about your third eye, but it also helps to cleanse your body completely, while focusing on bone diseases and bone marrow issues. This meditation may also be able to help with the menopause by eradicating most of the symptoms of it.