This Signature Black Tea from Qiful Life is a Premium, Competition Grade tea from Taiwan’s High Mountain Forest Tea region. It boasts natural Honey Flavor notes due to the unique harvesting environment where it is grown. It is one of the most popular tea from Taiwan. However, not all quality is equal. We sourced this selection from our tea master’s private growing region, with supply provided only to those with a close connection. Both veteran tea lovers and those on the fence regard this as one of their top choices.
- Function: Great for Balancing Energy, Increased Alertness.
- Tea Region: Taiwanese Tea Master’s High Mountain Private Estate
- Season: Summer 2022.
- Caffeine Level: Mid Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea. Competition Grade.
- Flavor: Slightly Sweet, Honey Flavored. Coupled with Familiar Black Tea Taste.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Taiwan’s High Mountain Deep Forest Environments.
- Qi Strength: Medium and Balanced Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin.
- Tea Type: Tea Bag
Q. Does Black Tea have caffeine?
A. Yes. Mild caffeine but without the jitters. This is because of the plant buds and leaves, roasting as well as oxidation process.
Q. What makes a tea Premium and Gourmet quality?
A. Many conditions are required to achieve high quality, including ample rainfall, adequate sunshine, premium growing regions, expert oversight, pollution free environments deep within forest environments and hand plucked harvesting.