This Type of Tibetan Tea known as Fuzhuan is an Aged Heicha Selection from 2007. Premium Grade Selection from a Private Hunan Small Batch Production.
- Function: Great for Digestion.
- Tea Region: Hunan Private Estate Selection.
- Season: Spring 2007.
- Caffeine Level: Low Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Anytime, including Evenings.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Earthy, Slightly Roasted.
- Single Origin Tea: Yes.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 30-60 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin.