Gu Shu (Aged Tree) Black Tea refers to black tea made from aged tea trees. The name Gu Shu also implies wild grown black tea since aged tea trees grow in pollution free, healthy environments. This selection is a flavorful black tea from a 400 year old tea tree in Taiwan. Hand plucked from deep forest environments atop Taiwan’s coveted Shan Lin Xi mountain area. This black tea has a familiar black tea taste, yet is light and not upsetting to the stomach. Mid to high caffeine without the jitters, and a great coffee replacement. Best drank in the morning with either a tea pot or Gai Wan setup.
- Function: Great for Circulation & Qi Flow.
- Tea Region: Taiwan
- Season: Spring 2022.
- Caffeine Level: Medium Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Standard Black Tea Taste
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Taiwanese deep forest environments.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low Balanced Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin. Large Leaf.