Enjoy Premium Grade White Peony Tea. This Bai Mu Dan White Tea is hand-rolled and plucked from award-winning tea crops in Taiwan. Experience superior taste quality and production by a Taiwan Tea Master.
- Function: Great for Circulation & Qi Flow.
- Tea Region: Taiwan High Mountain White Tea Fields.
- Season: Spring 2023.
- Caffeine Level: Low Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Anytime, including Evenings.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Sweet and Robust.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Taiwanese deep forest environments.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-4 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low Balanced Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin. Low Acidity.
- Amount: 25 Grams; Loose Leaf White Tea
White Peony Bai Mu Dan tea is generally not hand rolled. The process is time consuming and labor intensive. The end result if a much finer tasting tea with multiple layers of sweetness and taste.
Additionally, this selection is made from Pu’er tea tree buds. The largest portions of the bud are plucked and used specifically for this cultivar. Such a process was done under the guidance of our residence tea master and is extremely uncommon.