This Raw Puerh tea from 2006 comes from an ancient Yunnan tea tree, over 500 years old. These aged trees, rich in natural minerals, are filled with Qi. Our tea master oversaw this selection, resulting in a non-bitter, slightly sweet flavor, and gentle, warming Qi.
- Function: Great for Digestion and Circulation.
- Tea Region: China’s Yunnan Puerh Tea Growing Region
- Season: Summer 2002.
- Caffeine Level: Mid Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Raw, Sweet and Warming.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Yunnan’s deep forest environments.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Medium and Balanced Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Post Fermented.