Aged Tongxing Puerh Tea from 1980. Earthy, Robust and Very Satisfying to Drink. A Highly Recommended Raw Aged Puerh for any Avid Puerh Drinker. Sourced from Yunnan, China. Dry stored along with our other fermented and post fermented teas. Available in Loose Leaf form. A Prized Possession here at Qiful Life.
- Function: Great for Digestion and Circulation.
- Tea Region: Yunnan, China.
- Season: Summer 1980.
- Caffeine Level: Medium Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Mornings
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Earthy, Dark, Malty and Savory.
- Single Origin Tea: Yes.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 30-60 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin.