1996 Aged Mini Tuocha Puerh Tea – A daily delight for Puerh Tea enthusiasts, crafted by the Renowned Menghai Tea Factory. Dry Stored in Asia under careful supervision.
- Puerh Type: Ripe
- Function: Great for everyday sipping. Aids in light Qi flow and digestion. Good for any season, preferably in cooler seasons due to the warm nature of the tea.
- Tea Region: Menhgahi Region, Yunnan.
- Season: Summer 1996.
- Caffeine Level: Low to Mid Caffeine
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: No.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level.
- Flavor: Slightly earthy, Wirth hints of fruit and malty like complexions.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Puerh Tea from Yunnan Tea Fields.
- Tea Steep Method: 2 nuggets steep for 30-60 seconds depending on taste preference.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.