Explore Assam Black Tea for Taiwan. Competition Grade Assam Black Tea from Taiwan’s Sun Moon Lake Region. A rich tasting, strong black tea that captures a bold flavor that is matched with notes of high mountain tea taste.
- Function: Alertness; Antioxidants
- Tea Region: Taiwan’s Sun Moon Lake Premium Tea Fields.
- Season: Summer 2023.
- Caffeine Level: Mid to High Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: No.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level, Competition Grade.
- Flavor: Refreshing, Strong and Deep Black Tea Taste.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Black Tea from Premium Terrace Tea Fields Located in the Sun Moon Lake Region.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. High Elevation Drying and Ample Rainfall.
- Taste: Undertones of spice and sweetness. A perfect blend of bold, rich flavor and suitable flavor undertones.