Our Osmanthus Black Tea uses the finest Osmanthus harvested organically in Taiwan in combination with Gourmet High Mountain Black Tea.
Crafted from a local Tea master and farmer in Taiwan, this blend showcases a flavor that is unparalleled in the black tea world. Due to increasing costs associated with Osmanthus such teas are increasingly rare. However, due to our partnership with Taiwan’s tea farm associations and top ranked farmers, we are able to secure minimal batches.
We source only premium grade, forest grown black tea atop Taiwan’s high mountain tea regions. The end result is a sumptuous flavor that any tea enthusiast will enjoy.
- Function: Osmanthus is great for circulation and known for having “Qi enhancing” buqi qualities. The premium black tea infused also gives an extra dose of chaqi (strong qi quality). Great caffeine replacement without the jitters.
- Tea Region: Taiwan’s high mountain tea areas. Special reserved tea trees known for having nutrient dense qualities.
- Season: Spring/Autumn 2023.
- Caffeine Level: Medium-High Caffeine
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level.
- Flavor: Excellent blend of floral notes and black tea.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Premium Tea Trees.
- Tea Steep Method: Steep for 20-30 seconds. Applies to tea bags or loose-leaf varieties.
- Qi Strength: Medium High Qi.