This Large Leaf ‘Old Arbor’ Puerh Tea is an Aged Selection from 1990. Available in Loose Leaf or Tea Brick format. A malty, yet slightly sweet and earthy selection that is a great introductory Puerh for entry-level tea drinkers who want to get a taste of Puerh and Aged Tea.
- Function: Great for Digestion.
- Tea Region: China’s Yunnan Puerh Tea Growing Region
- Season: Summer 1990.
- Caffeine Level: Mid Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Raw, Sweet and Warming.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Yunnan’s deep forest environments.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Medium and Balanced Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Post Fermented.