Explore Sun Moon Lake Black Tea. Competition Grade No. 18 from Taiwan’s Sun Moon Lake Region. One of the most unique Taiwanese teas. Grown in Taiwan’s premium growing regions. Considered to be the ‘Champagne’ of Black Teas. This Competition Grade, Premium Sun Moon Lake Black Tea selection is a flagship tea from Taiwan. Truly unlike any other black tea produced in the world.
- Function: Pleasure sipping.
- Tea Region: Taiwan’s Sun Moon Lake Tea Fields.
- Season: Summer 2022.
- Caffeine Level: Mid to High Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level, Competition Grade.
- Flavor: Refreshing, Huigan (returning sweet), floral and familiar.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Superior Old Tea Trees in Taiwan’s High Mountain Premium Terrace Tea Fields.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. High Elevation Drying and Ample Rainfall.