Wenshan Baozhong, also spelled as “Pouchong” Tea is a Medium Roast Oolong that falls between a Light Roast Oolong and a Heavy Roast Oolong. It is medium oxidized tea from Taiwan made yearly with limited supply. This Premium Grade selection was hand plucked from a residing tea master residing in the hills of Muzha near the Zhinan Temple. Great as a coffee alternative and equipped with mild caffeine that doesn’t produce the jitters.
- Function: Known for aiding in Stress Management, Weight Control and Digestion.
- Tea Region: Muzha Tea Fields in Wenshan District, Taiwan. Special reserved terrace tea known for ample rainfall.
- Season: Spring 2022.
- Caffeine Level: Medium Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning and Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: No.
- Tea Quality: Premium Terrace Tea.
- Flavor: Medium Roast.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Healthy Tea Trees in Wenshan District, Taiwan.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5G of Tea; Steep for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Medium Qi.
- Fermented: No