This 2006 Huang Jin Ye Raw Puerh Tea from Yunnan, China is Sweet and Light in Qi. A Great Daily Drinker that is Aged yet Affordable.
- Function: Great for Digestion and Qi flow.
- Tea Region: Anhui Private Estate Selection.
- Season: Summer 2006.
- Caffeine Level: Low to Medium Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Anytime, including Evenings.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Earthy, Slightly Roasted. Not Overly Raw.
- Single Origin Tea: Yes.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 30-60 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin.