This Huang Pian Raw Puerh Tea was Collected and Stored back in 1990 by a Tea Master and is Now Available. Sweet and High Quality Leaves.
- Function: Great for Digestion and Circulation.
- Tea Region: Yunnan
- Season: Summer 1990
- Caffeine Level: Low to Medium Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Mornings, Afternoons.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet Tea.
- Flavor: Earthy, Slightly Roasted. Slight Raw. Mild Sweet. Aromatic.
- Single Origin Tea: Yes.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 30-60 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low to Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic. Single Origin.