Our 2008 Aged Purple Tea derives from the rare tea purple leaf tea gardens of Yunnan, China. Purple Tea production is much more limited each year compared with other teas and isn’t usually aged due to its commodity status. This batch was hand plucked and dry stored from a renowned tea master in Yunnan. We received limited batches and is part of our unique Purple Tea lineup. This product is sun dried and strikes the ideal harmony between age and flavor that characterizes Purple Tea.
- Function: Known for aiding in blood sugar regulation, anti inflammation and hearth health.
- Tea Region: Yunnan’s high mountain tea areas. Special reserved tea trees known for having nutrient dense qualities.
- Season: Spring 2008
- Caffeine Level: Low in caffeine and low acid.
- Time of Day to Drink: Great for everyday sipping in the morning, afternoon and evening.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level.
- Flavor: Refreshing, Slightly Floral, Raw, Sun Dried notes.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Healthy Tea Trees in Yunnan, China.
- Tea Steep Method: Use3-5G of tea and steep for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Low Qi. Non stimulating.