This Roasted Oolong Tea is a Premium Grade, Competition Grade Muzha Tieguanyin Cultivar from Taiwan. It is a Signature Heavy Roasted Oolong Tea from Qiful Life and is part of the Tea Variety Pack. Wood Roasted and Sun Dried over multiple sessions to produce a nicely roasted, wood fired taste with underlying hints of Gourmet Oolong. Mouth watering and a great coffee alternative. Small Batch production with Limited Supply.
- Function: Stress Management; Rich in Antioxidants.
- Tea Region: Taiwan’s Wenshan District and Muzha Areas.
- Season: Spring 2022.
- Caffeine Level: Medium to High Caffeine
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning or Early Afternoon.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: No.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level. Award Winning, Competition Grade Oolong from Taiwan.
- Flavor: Heavy Roasted and Oxidized.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Taiwan.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5 grams steeped for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Medium Qi.
- Attributes: Organic.
- Tea Type: Tea Bags.
Q. What can Roasted Oolong be used for?
A. This tea is a great substitute or compliment to coffee. Many coffee drinkers, or lovers of roasted flavor drinks including whisky, particularly like this product. Oolong lovers who want a more flavored or smoky drink to their lineup. Some call this the espresso of teas since it can be accompanied with dessert as well.
Q. Can I make Roasted Oolong Milk Tea with this?
A. Absolutely! This flavor is actually the flagship choice for most premium roasted Oolong milk tea products. While larger brands tend not to utilize such high-end selections, certain boutique milk tea companies do opt for this quality.