Zaoxiang Puerh Tea is an affordable Aged Raw Puerh tea from 2000. It has notes of Red Date / Juju Berries. It is slightly sweet, yet has a familiar earthy Puerh taste. Very nice Qi flow and light on the stomach. Great afternoon Puerh tea sipping for Qi Flow.
- Function: Great for Circulation and Digestion.
- Tea Region: Yunnan’s Menghai forest mountain tea areas. Special reserved tea trees mixed with fruit plantations.
- Season: Summer 2000.
- Caffeine Level: Low to Medium Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Anytime, including Morning, Afternoon and Evening.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: Yes.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level.
- Flavor: Sweet, Mildly Raw.
- Single Origin Tea: Single Origin Tea from Healthy Tea Trees in Southern Yunnan.
- Tea Steep Method: 3-5G of Tea; Steep for 20-30 seconds.
- Qi Strength: Medium to Strong Qi.
- Fermented: Naturally Post Fermented.