This aged Tieguanyin Oolong tea from 1988 is a Premium Grade selection Oolong as part of Qiful Life’s Aged Oolong Teas lineup. Heavy roasted taste and flavor due to aging and dry storage preservation. Increasingly rare and a great Oolong for any tea collector or enthusiast looking to sample an Aged Oolong tea.
- Function: Strong Qi flow.
- Tea Region: Taiwan’s high mountain tea areas.
- Season: Spring 1988.
- Caffeine Level: High Caffeine.
- Time of Day to Drink: Morning.
- Hand Picked Tea: Yes.
- Forest Tea: No.
- Tea Quality: Gourmet level.
- Flavor: Crisp, Refreshing, Heavy Roasted.
- Single Origin Tea: Yes.
- Tea Steep Method: Steep for 20-30 seconds. Applies to tea bags or loose leaf varieties.
- Qi Strength: Strong Qi for Circulation and warming up the body.